Date: 17th of June – 19th of July
Rate of Pay: £3000.00 for 5 weeks work
The Problem Solving Company, based in Derbyshire, are looking for a lead instructor to facilitate our team building days in Primary and Secondary Schools across the UK.
This will involve travelling to varied school locations in the UK and will require some overnight stays including some Sunday nights to be in location for Monday morning.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The successful candidate will be required to run Team Building Activity Days throughout the UK.
- Leading large groups of staff
- Working with large groups of Primary and Secondary age students
- Working on our maintenance / development program
- The successful candidate will be expected to run workshops throughout the UK and therefore must be flexible in hours worked and be willing to undertake overnight stays in hotels paid for by the company.
Qualifications and Skills
- Hold a current DBS
- The ideal candidate will have a clean full UK driving license.
- Experience of working with Primary and Secondary aged students.
- Comfortable speaking to groups of students and teachers
- Have experience of managing a team
- Professional manner Ability to work within a team and independently
- Do not mind staying away for work
- Comfortable with city driving
- Flexible approach to work.
If you are interested please email your CV and copy of DBS to: firstname.lastname@example.org