For schools looking for activity days, there will be many questions that you will wish to ask before making a booking. We have chosen the most common and answered them in brief below. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any other questions you may have.
- Do you run the activities at our school – Yes all of our activities are run at schools
- Do you bring the equipment? – We bring all of the equipment needed for both our maths and Team building days.
- What age groups do you work with? – We work with children from Reception age to Sixth Formers. We even run Teacher team building sessions on request.
- What space do you need? – We use halls, sports halls, gyms and other large spaces plus utilise all areas outside in the school such as playgrounds, fields and astro turfs
- How long do you sessions last? – we run sessions from 30 mins to full days of activities. Timings can be bespoke to each school and can if required fit in with the normal school timetable.
- How much in advance do I need to book? – We get busier each year so to secure your preferred date/s booking early is recommended.
- When do we pay? – We will invoice the school after the event, no deposits are required.